IT infrastructure is one of the major building blocks for growth and productivity in any organization. And in today’s rapidly changing global market, IT infrastructure is more important than ever. The importance of IT as a strategic asset has been heightened given that networks, systems and applications often reach mission-critical status in business operations.
SMITS Infrastructure Solutions ensure that any infrastructure investment will encourage expansion, help improve business processes, and reduce costs by providing reliable business solutions. Through the management of client’s IT infrastructure, from data center, network, to various facilities management, SMITS works with its clients to turn IT infrastructure from a cost center to a business enabler.
Data Center Design and Management
- Design and management of day-to day operations of data centers, inclusive of backup & restore and data recovery services
Network Design and Management
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Installation, configuration, tuning, maintenance and administration of servers with varying configurations running under different operating systems (AIX, HP/UX, OS/400, Linux, various Windows flavors)
Storage Systems Management
- Installation, configuration, tuning, maintenance and administration of Network Storage, Tape Libraries, and Storage Management Systems
- Installation, configuration, tuning, maintenance and administration of various types of databases such as Informix, Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL, etc.
Desktop Applications Management
- Administration and management of desktop applications such as email systems, office productivity tools, anti-virus, etc.
Information Security Consulting
- Formulation and enforcement of Information Security Policies and Guidelines